This may not be what Syracuse Orange basketball fans want to hear, but it could very well be the truth for the future of the program.
Syracuse is coming off of a 19-15 season, but more importantly lost its top recruiter and coach-in-waiting, Mike Hopkins, and one of its best players in Tyler Lydon.
Things aren’t exactly ideal right now in the SU hoops world, but Jim Boeheim is doing what he can to make it better. He’s been on the recruiting trail and is realizing what SU needs to make sure a year like 2016-17 doesn’t happen again under his watch.
NunesMagician.com: Read More
MORE ORANGE HOOPS COVERAGE ONLINE:
– Elite guard Prentiss Hubb lists Syracuse among top 6 (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse basketball’s Allen Griffin waits for coaching news: ‘It’s good to have options’ (Syracuse.com)
– Value of Syracuse basketball player exceeds $1 million a year, according to Business Insider (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse basketball’s 2017-18 schedule: What we know so far (Syracuse.com)
– Sacramento Kings shutdown Malachi Richardson for rest of season (report) (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse basketball’s roster will be youngest in a decade next year (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse basketball target Hameir Wright talks Jim Boeheim, recruitment, prep school (Syracuse.com)