ยป

King Ferry family re-creates corner store in Cayuga County

As a little girl growing up in the hamlet of King Ferry, Rebecca Binns remembers shopping at the Red & White grocery store on the corner of Route 90 and Route 34B.

Built by Roy Tuttle Sr. as a hardware and appliance store in 1923, Lawrence and Francis Nedrow bought the building in the 1950s, transforming the space into King Ferry’s Red & White Food Store.

Read more from the Auburn Citizen

Also on FingerLakes1.com