More bitter cold today in FLX

Happy Valentine’s Day! It will be another cold one with Sunday’s high temperatures expected to stay in the single-digits and wind chills as cold as -20. Check out the forecast for today and the start of the new week below…

SundaySnow showers, mainly before noon. High near 8. Wind chill values as low as -20. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.Sunday NightMostly clear, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -10. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.MondayA chance of snow, mainly after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 30. Wind chill values as low as -10. Breezy, with a south wind 13 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Monday NightSnow likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 28. South wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.TuesdaySnow likely, possibly mixed with sleet, becoming all snow after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.For the latest local forecast and live radar images visit the FingerLakes1.com FingerLakes1.com Local Weather Center.

Also on FingerLakes1.com