This week on the newly re-launched Debrief – hosts Josh Durso and Jackie Augustine talk about the changes coming to the now-weekly program exclusively on FingerLakes1.TV and FL1 Radio – as well as the latest headlines in the Finger Lakes.
This week’s show topics:
What’s next in Seneca Falls? Cuts to services, a sharp increase in property taxes, or a new host agreement with Seneca Meadows?
– Understanding the landfill debate past- and present
– What’s next after Memorandum of Understanding fails to pass?
– Lazzaro calls for slashing SF Police, Vince’s Park from 2019 budget
Can Kirchgessner campaign survive? Allegations levied by ex-wife of a candidate for New York State Senate.
– Ithaca Times report highlights accusations, police reports
Family of Sandy Guardiola file $50M wrongful death lawsuit in Canandaigua. They say another lawsuit could be coming after employer accused of harassment.
– Details of the harassment allegations and wrongful death suit
Penn Yan beats out Seneca Falls and Newark for $10M Downtown Revitalization prize.
– What’s next for winners and losers?
Devastating accident in Schoharie impacts local communities, but is legislative change needed?
– Everything we know so far about the deadliest transportation accident since 2009
|For the latest news and information on your smartphone or tablet – download the FingerLakes1.com App from the App Store or Google Play Store|