The Bills got a bit of good news concerning LeSean McCoy’s injured ankle suffered in Sunday’s win over the Dolphins.
X-rays were negative on his ankle so there is no break. Head coach Sean McDermott is hopeful his feature back can recover in time for Sunday’s playoff game against the Jaguars.
“He’s going to have a chance we’ll see,” said McDermott. “We’re continuing to go through the medical evaluation on that. We got some good news this morning. So, we’ll continue to monitor that as we go forward.” Read More
— 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 (@Spencito_) January 1, 2018
MORE BILLS COVERAGE:
– Bills fans donate $57,000 to Andy Dalton’s charity (WHEC)
– McDermott succeeds with committed approach (BuffaloBills.com)
– PITONIAK: This is NOT a misprint: The Bills are playoff-bound… (WROC)
– A career day to remember for Kyle Williams (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills reverse tank talk by ending 17-year playoff drought (WHEC)
– Bills Today: Bills part of a postseason record (BuffaloBills.com)
– Pegula pleased it all came together for his team (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills sign Rod Streater to reserve/future contract (BuffaloBills.com)