Buffalo Bills receiver Kelvin Benjamin does indeed have torn cartilage in his right knee.
The Bills revealed the exact nature of the injury on Monday when correcting a comment coach Sean McDermott made earlier in the day.
McDermott said “No,” when asked if Benjamin had a torn meniscus. A team spokesman, however, informed reporters about a half hour later that the player’s meniscus was torn, while saying McDermott misunderstood the question. Read More
MORE BILLS COVERAGE:
– Maiorana: A much-needed Bills win, but now, the reality of the Patriots to confront (D&C)
– What they’re saying: Bills react to crucial win over the Chiefs (BuffaloBills.com)
– Top 3 things we learned from Bills-Chiefs (BuffaloBills.com)
– Injury update: Bills receiver Kelvin Benjamin has torn meniscus (D&C)
– Kelvin Benjamin has a torn meniscus (WROC)
– PITONIAK: Tyrod’s return and the return of the Bills “D” (WROC)