- The Seneca County Sheriffs Office reports that on the Wednesday around 12:25 am Tyler S. Arno, 23 of 941 Waterloo-Geneva Rd lot #8, for Petit Larceny. The arrest stems from a incident that occurred at a residence at 393 Wagner Street in the Town of Waterloo on the Monday around 1:00 pm. It is alleged that Arno stole a Apple...more
- Several local hospitals were named specifically as 754 hospitals were penalized by the federal government, which will result in their overall payments from Medicare reduced by 1%.Tracking Hospital-Acquired Conditions, or HAC’s is …more
- More protesters were arrested at the gates of the Crestwood facility near Watkins Glen on Monday afternoon. Some were dressed in holiday themed attire which made for a surreal scene as a …more
Inside FL1 News
- The club kid designer dressing the most powerful women in...on February 25, 2021 at 2:08 pm
There are times in every successful designer's career when they find something they created at the center of a viral sensation. For Max Mara's creative director, Ian Griffiths, that moment was not, however, quite as he had imagined it.
- A glimmer of hope: 'Only' 730,000 Americans filed for...on February 25, 2021 at 2:05 pm
Another 730,000 American workers filed for first-time unemployment benefits, adjusted for seasonal swings, last week, the Labor Department reported Thursday.
- Neera Tanden is being treated unfairlyon February 25, 2021 at 2:02 pm
Branding Joe Biden's nominee for the Office of Management and Budget a Twitter meanie whose online sparring makes her unfit for duty is hypocritical and dishonest, writes Jill Filipovic.
- Traumatized and tired, nurses are quitting due to the...on February 25, 2021 at 1:57 pm
America's nurses are running on empty almost one year into the pandemic. They've reused PPE, canceled PTO and worked extended shifts for employers they don't always feel value their safety. It's driven many nurses to quit.
- Vaccines 'encouraged' but not compulsory for athletes at...on February 25, 2021 at 1:57 pm
Athletes are being encouraged to get vaccinated against COVID-19 ahead of the Tokyo Olympics but it will not be compulsory, IOC Vice President John Coates said on Thursday.
- California Reaches Another Bleak Milestoneby Jill Cowan and Priya Arora on February 25, 2021 at 1:52 pm
Thursday: More than 50,000 people have died from Covid-19 in the state. Also: More on the Newsom recall effort; and remembering Fry’s Electronics.