- The Seneca County Sheriffs Office reports that on the Wednesday around 12:25 am Tyler S. Arno, 23 of 941 Waterloo-Geneva Rd lot #8, for Petit Larceny. The arrest stems from a incident that occurred at a residence at 393 Wagner Street in the Town of Waterloo on the Monday around 1:00 pm. It is alleged that Arno stole a Apple...more
- Several local hospitals were named specifically as 754 hospitals were penalized by the federal government, which will result in their overall payments from Medicare reduced by 1%.Tracking Hospital-Acquired Conditions, or HAC’s is …more
- More protesters were arrested at the gates of the Crestwood facility near Watkins Glen on Monday afternoon. Some were dressed in holiday themed attire which made for a surreal scene as a …more
Inside FL1 News
- People are panic buying homes as prices skyrocket around...on May 13, 2021 at 9:14 am
It wasn't long ago that real estate experts were bracing for the worst.
- The latest on Covid-19 and India's worsening crisison May 13, 2021 at 9:13 am
The coronavirus pandemic has brought countries to a standstill. Meanwhile, vaccinations have already started in some countries as cases continue to rise. Follow here for the latest.
- How service dogs safeguard, deepen relationships and save...on May 13, 2021 at 9:06 am
Trained service dogs can be life-changing -- and even lifesaving -- for the humans they serve by safeguarding them, helping their people develop deeper human connections, and even saving them from themselves.
- White House Is Said to Quietly Push Change to D.C....by Charlie Savage and Emily Cochrane on May 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
The deliberations over the long-shot bill center on three Electoral College votes the Constitution gives to the seat of government.
- As Trillions Flow Out the Door, Stimulus Oversight Faces...by Alan Rappeport and Glenn Thrush on May 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
A sprawling system meant to police trillions of dollars is showing signs of strain as watchdogs warn of waste, fraud and abuse.
- ‘A Perpetual Motion Machine’: How Disinformation Drives...by Maggie Astor on May 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
After former President Donald J. Trump undermined public confidence in elections, Republican lawmakers are defending voting restrictions by citing a lack of public confidence.