- This event has passed.
Tales Along the Trails
Friday, August 23, 2019 @ 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
Fri., August 23, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Tales along the Trails
Join us for a family-friendly, 1-mile walk through forests and grasslands to explore Montezuma’s birds, toads, turtles, and frogs. At the conclusion of the walk, we will cozy up to a campfire for s’mores and stories about the history of the Montezuma area. Flashlights, bug spray, and cameras are recommended. Fee: $5/child, $10/adult, $20/family. FREE for Friends of the Montezuma Wetlands Complex. PRE-PAID RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
Please call 315-365-3588 or e-mail email@example.com to make a reservation.
• If the MAC cancels a program, we will initiate a full reimbursement.
• If you need to cancel registration for a program, you must call or email the MAC at (315)-365-3588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you cancel more than a week before the program, we will initiate a reimbursement minus an administrative fee, or credit you for a future program.
• No reimbursements are issued for cancellations received less than a week before a program.
– Submit your event to our Community Calendar
– Please use proper grammar, capitalization and designate the town and county where your event is taking place in the category field or your submission will be rejected