- This event has passed.
Kayaks and Canoes on Cayuga
Saturday, August 17, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sat., August 17, 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Kayaks and Canoes on Cayuga Lake
Join us for a 1-hour paddle on the tranquil waters of Cayuga Lake to experience the late summer bird migration. No experience is necessary and instructions will be provided. Following the paddle, we will visit the Buttonwood Grove Winery tasting room for wine and cheese pairings. Then, Daena Ford from Braddock Bay Raptor Research will lead a birds of prey presentation featuring hawks and owls. The event will run rain or shine. If it rains, the paddle will become a guided birding hike at the winery. Fee: $50/couple with canoe rental, $35/person with solo kayak rental, $20/person without rental. PRE-PAID RESERVATIONS REQUIRED.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please call 315-365-3588 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
• If the MAC cancels a program, we will initiate a full reimbursement.
• If you need to cancel registration for a program, you must call or email the MAC at (315)-365-3588 or email@example.com.
• If you cancel more than a week before the program, we will initiate a reimbursement minus an administrative fee, or credit you for a future program.
• No reimbursements are issued for cancellations received less than a week before a program.
– Submit your event to our Community Calendar
– Please use proper grammar, capitalization and designate the town and county where your event is taking place in the category field or your submission will be rejected