- This event has passed.
25th Annual Holiday Bazaar Set
Thursday, December 1, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The 25th annual Holiday Bazaar hosted by UR Medicine’s Thompson Health will be held on Thursday, Dec. 1, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the M. M. Ewing Continuing Care Center, 350 Parrish St., Canandaigua.
This year’s event will feature arts and crafts vendors with an assortment of handcrafted holiday gifts and decorations, the Thompson Health Guild Bake Sale, visits with Santa and a drawing for prizes.
· A dual-color, LED, wall-mountable electric fireplace by Northwest ($600 value)
· A 55-inch Vizeo flat-screen TV ($550 value)
· A $150 Guild Gallery Gift Shop Gift Certificate
The prize drawing will be held immediately following the bazaar, but ticket holders need not be present in order to win.
Tickets are $1 apiece or six for $5. They are on sale in the lobby at M.M. Ewing, and at the Guild Gallery Gift Shop, just off the main lobby of Thompson Hospital.
Proceeds from the bazaar benefit the palliative care and recreation therapy programs for residents of M.M. Ewing, a skilled-nursing facility. Call (585) 396-6049 for more information.
– Submit your event to our Community Calendar
– Please use proper grammar, capitalization and designate the town and county where your event is taking place in the category field or your submission will be rejected