Ring in the new year with del Lago Resort & Casino as the casino counts down to 2019 with something exciting for everyone. From the gaming floor to live entertainment and delicious dining options, del Lago Resort & Casino will offer guests a night full of festivities during its New Year’s Eve celebration.
- There will be action on the casino floor as del Lago Resort & Casino offers guests a chance to win free play for the year. Guests can win free play every month for a year and a top prize of $30,000, with 10 winners every two hours.
- Free entertainment will be available throughout the property. Guests can enjoy a performance from Classified at The Vine from 10PM to 12:30AM with a balloon drop and horns at midnight. Additionally, Centrifico will feature live music from 6PM to 9PM and a DJ from 9PM to 3PM with a champagne toast and confetti cannon at midnight.
- Award-winning Portico by Fabio Viviani will feature live music and a $90 pre-fixe menu with limited seatings at 4PM, 6PM, 8PM and 10PM.
- A surf-and-turf New Year’s Eve dinner will also be served in the banquet room, with live music, for $90 with limited seatings at 4PM, 6PM, 8PM and 10PM.
- Farmers Market Buffet will serve guests from 4PM to 10PM for $37.95 with seatings every 90 minutes.
- Sociale Café & Bar will also serve a special surf-and-turf dinner menu.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older. For additional New Year’s events and details or to make reservations, guests can visit dellagoresort.com or call 855-del-lago for reservations.
About del Lago Resort & Casino
del Lago Resort & Casino is a $440 million casino, 205-room hotel and spa in Waterloo, New York. The mission behind del Lago Resort & Casino has been to act as a gateway to the Finger Lakes region, leveraging the natural beauty and unique offerings while enhancing tourism. Del Lago Resort & Casino features 1,956 slot machines and 99 gaming tables, including 14 poker tables; award-winning Portico by Fabio Viviani, a restaurant serving with a sophisticated take on Old World Italian-inspired foods and spirits; 4,200-square-foot food court; The Vine, a 2,400-person entertainment center, bar and restaurant; Farmers Market Buffet, featuring locally sourced comfort foods and Centrifico, a bar/lounge area in the center of the gaming floor. The hotel wing features The Sociale Café & Bar, serving “gastro spa” cuisine and beverages, Lavazza Italian coffee shop, serving homemade pastries and gelato and the 14,000-square-foot European-style Spa del Lago. For more information, visit delLagoResort.com.