The Bills decided they were going to be buyers for the second half of the 2017 season. Buffalo acquired WR Kelvin Benjamin from the Carolina Panthers in exchange for a third and seventh-round pick in 2018 in a deal that was finalized just 20 minutes prior to the 4 pm league deadline.
“You’re always looking to make a move to win today and to win tomorrow. I think this answers both of those,” said GM Brandon Beane of the Benjamin acquisition. “I know who the person is and I know the guys in the locker room will like him.
BuffaloBills.com: Read More
MORE BILLS COVERAGE:
– Top 7 storylines for Bills-Jets on Thursday Night Football (BuffaloBills.com)
– First-year coach McDermott draws praise for Bills 5-2 start (WHEC)
– Bills make big splash again, acquire WR Kelvin Benjamin from Panthers (D&C)
– Bills swap picks for Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin (WHEC)
– Quick Hits: Clay unlikely to play Thursday (BuffaloBills.com)
– Tyrod growing with Bills (WROC)