With Tyrod Taylor and T.J. Yates both in concussion protocol, the Bills added free agent QB Keith Wenning to their roster on Monday leaving him and Nate Peterman as the only available quarterbacks for the game.
Wenning ran a very similar version of Buffalo’s offensive system in 2014 when he was on the Baltimore Ravens practice squad under then quarterback coach and current Bills offensive coordinator Rick Dennison.
He believes his recall of the scheme will be good enough to get through Thursday’s game and make some plays. Read More
MORE BILLS COVERAGE:
– Cookie Gilchrist to be honored on Bills Wall of Fame (BuffaloBills.com)
– Lights, camera, action for new Buffalo Bills QB Keith Wenning (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Bills Today: Bills run game could be difference maker (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills’ Mudge puts milking goats aside to pursue NFL dream (WHEC)
– Game Day Experience Information: Preseason Week 4 (BuffaloBills.com)