Fire departments were dispatched to The Vine, the concert venue inside del Lago Resort & Casino in Tyre, early Thursday evening after stage lighting malfunctioned sparking a small fire in the apparatus near the ceiling of the concert hall.
Magee, Junius, Waterloo dispatched to del Lago Casino for the light on fire inside the restaurant.
— SenecaCountyFireWire (@scfw_50) June 8, 2017
The fire was extinguished by del Lago staff and the call to local fire departments was cancelled. No one was injured.
The venue was hosting a weekly Thursday night comedy show. The Vine is scheduled to host 80’s rock bands Warrant & Firehouse on Friday night.
Below is a video from inside The Vine…
FingerLakes1.com will post more information on the incident as it becomes available.
— FireHouse (@FireHouseBand) June 8, 2017