Auburn home damaged by fire

A fire at an Auburn duplex displaced two families Saturday.

The fire, at 137-139 Osborne St., was reported at about 4:47 p.m., and firefighters first on the scene quickly called for additional assistance.

Smoke was billowing at intervals from the home as neighbors and other onlookers gathered near the scene at the corner of Lake Avenue.

The Auburn Fire Department said that the fire started on the first floor of the residence at 137 and made its way into the second floor there. That home suffered extensive damage, and the four residents were assisted with emergency housing by the American Red Cross.

The Citizen:
Read More

Also on FingerLakes1.com