Deputies say they were called to a garage fire at 6872 South Gannett Hill Road in the Town of South Bristol after a passerby called the blaze in to authorities.
When emergency personnel arrived they discovered a large, one story garage fully-engulfed and had collapsed from the fire. Naples Fire Department responded and extinguished the fire. The utility pole nearest the garage sustained fire damage and caused a power outage to the owner’s residence.
The garage contained a large collection of valuable motorcycles and all of it’s contents were a complete loss. The owner of the property was identified as Stephen P. Endza, who was not home at the time of the fire. There were no injuries reported.
Fire Investigators are still working on identifying the origin of the fire, as well as what might have been the cause. It remains under investigation.