The coaching search that begins this week will be drastically different than the one in 2015. General Manager Doug Whaley made that clear during his end of season news conference with reporters.
When Rex Ryan was hired just two years ago, Whaley said that he didn’t make the final call in the decision. Instead, it was Terry and Kim Pegula, along with Russ Brandon, who had most of the say in the direction of that coaching search. For this go around, although the Pegulas will again have the final say as owners, Whaley will spearhead the search.
BuffaloBills.com: Read More
MORE BILLS COVERAGE ONLINE:
– Polian: Coaching candidates have reason to be wary of Bills (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Roth: Bills chaos right from Ripley’s Believe It or Not! (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Promises unmet: Bills extend playoff drought to 17 seasons (WHEC)
– Bills grades: Offense was productive, but inconsistent (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Whaley has few answers for Bills recent changes (WROC)
– Watch: The best, worst of Bills 2016 (Democrat & Chronicle)