Buffalo Bills owner Terry Pegula has full confidence in general manager Doug Whaley’s ability to turn around his franchise, and outlined the reasons coach Rex Ryan was fired in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press.
Pegula says he’s disappointed in having to change coaches after only two years, but says he had no other choice to fire Ryan after the Bills defense showed few signs of progress during the season.
BuffaloBills.com: Read More
MORE BILLS COVERAGE ONLINE:
– Maiorana: Could Doug Whaley have looked any worse? (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Pitoniak: After disappointing finish, Whaley owes fans blueprint for the future (WROC)
– Taylor’s preference is to remain with the Bills (BuffaloBills.com)
– Whaley has few answers for Bills recent changes (WROC)
– Bills general manager Doug Whaley: ‘It starts with me’ (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Bills announce six as future signings (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills owner Terry Pegula fired Rex Ryan after being asked about future (IthacaJournal.com)
– Players weigh in on the Bills most pressing decisions (BuffaloBills.com)
– Tyrod Taylor knows his future with Bills is uncertain (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Bills GM Whaley sidesteps questions on Rex Ryan firing (WHEC)
– Family wants Aaron Williams to retire (WROC)
– Taylor says benching showed lack of confidence (WROC)