The Syracuse men’s basketball team closed its non-conference portion of the 2016-17 regular-season slate with an 80-56 victory against in-state foe Cornell on Tuesday night in the Carrier Dome.
Down three points 7:26 into the game, Syracuse (8-5) closed the first half on a 30-10 run and never looked back against Cornell (3-9). The Orange was 17-for-32 from the field in the opening frame, connecting on 53.1 percent of its shot attempts.
It was a balanced night for Syracuse, as four players scored in double digits. The team owns a perfect 7-0 record this year when at least four players score at least 10 points. Read More at Cuse.com
Coach Boeheim’s Postgame Presser:
Player Locker Room Interviews:
More Postgame Coverage and Reaction:
– Syracuse basketball roars past Cornell final non-conference game (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse basketball: It appears Tyler Lydon has found his groove (NunesMagician.com)
– Fast reaction: 3 quick takeaways from Syracuse’s 80-56 victory against Cornell (Daily Orange)
– Syracuse fans react to SU’s 24 point victory over Cornell (Daily Orange)
– Syracuse 80 – Cornell 56: Orange cruise past Big Red (NunesMagician.com)
– Syracuse basketball best and worst vs. Cornell (Syracuse.com)
– Michael Carter-Williams returns from knee and wrist injuries (Orange in the NBA) (Syracuse.com)
No mercy on the rim. https://t.co/CRLD7O6VOe
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) December 28, 2016