Multiple arrests were made in Ontario County after the Sheriff’s Office and Canandaigua Police Department worked in conjunction with the New York State Liquor Authority checking local bars and stores throughout Ontario County for compliance regarding the sale of alcohol to minors.
Over 50 locations were checked throughout the county. The Ontario County Sheriff’s Office reports that 11 of those locations, listed above, sold alcohol to individuals under the age of 21.
The investigation took place on Saturday beginning at 6 pm until 12:30 am on Sunday. Each individual named was charged with one count of first-degree unlawfully dealing with a child, which is a misdemeanor.
The following arrests were made:
- Ronald A. Mitchell, 38, employed at Timber Creek Tavern in Manchester.
- Melissa K. Mcardle, 27, employed at Middletown Tavern in Naples.
- Tara J. Randall, 31, employed at REnnoldson’s Market in Naples.
- Jamie L. Sitterly, 31, employed at The Honeoye Boathouse Grill in Honeoye.
- Emily A. Bellavia, 24, employed at Cafe Sol in Canandaigua.
- Joshua A. Perry, 38, employed by Ronnies Cedar Inn.
- Jessie L. Earp, 25, employed at Inland Reef in Geneva.
- Digeesha Patel, 28, employed at Pick Quick in Geneva.
- Maria E. Boncaro, 50, employed at Headley’s Discount Liquor Barn in Geneva.
- Kyle G. Ledgerwood, 42, employed at Niagara Restaurant in Canandaigua.
- Robbin E. Harvey, 54, employed at Lock Stock & Barrel in Naples.
All parties arrested were issued appearance tickets and will have to answer the charges at a later date. According to the New York State Liquor Authority they will be following up with named establishments.