The winner of each one-game playoff will proceed to the East Division Championship and West Division Championship Series, respectively.
The higher seed in each divisional championship round will host games one and three while the lower seed hosts game two. The winners of the best-of-three league championship series will meet in the PGCBL Championship Series.
In the PGCBL Championship Series, the lower seed—based on regular season record—will host game one, while the higher seed will host games two and three.
East: No. 4 Oneonta at No. 1 Amsterdam 6:35 p.m.
- Last time they played: July 28 — Amsterdam swept a doubleheader in Oneonta
- Season head-to-head: Amsterdam, 5-0
- Amsterdam at home: 18-6
- Oneonta on the road: 11-13
East: No. 3 Mohawk Valley at No. 2 Albany 7:05 p.m.
- Last time they played: July 27 — Mohawk Valley won, 6-1, in Albany
- Season head-to-head: Albany, 5-3
- Albany at home: 14-11
- Mohawk Valley on the road: 12-12
- Probable Pitchers: Gavin Wallace (AD) vs. David Palmer (MV)
West: No. 4 Newark at No. 1 Elmira 7:05 p.m.
- Last time they played: July 29 — Elmira won, 3-1, in Newark
- Season head-to-head: Elmira, 8-1
- Elmira at home: 17-8
- Newark on the road: 13-12
West: No. 3 Jamestown at No. 2 Utica 6:35 p.m.
- Last time they played: July 11 — Jamestown won, 6-0, in Utica
- Season head-to-head: Utica, 2-1
- Utica at home: 15-9
- Jamestown on the road: 15-10
Get live updates tonight at the PGCBL Twitter account.