FLX Christmas weekend weather outlook

A mild, wet, and windy Christmas Eve will give way to a pleasantly mild and partly sunny Christmas Day before more showers move in for the weekend.CHRISTMAS WEEKEND FORECASTChristmas Eve NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.Christmas DayPartly sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the morning.Christmas Day EveningPartly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.SaturdayShowers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.Saturday NightRain. Low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.SundayShowers, mainly before noon. High near 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%.Sunday NightA chance of rain showers, mixing with snow after 10pm, then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.MondayPartly sunny, with a high near 34.For the latest local forecast and live radar images visit the FingerLakes1.com FingerLakes1.com Local Weather Center.

Also on FingerLakes1.com