»

Schuyler Hospital unviels new fundraiser

The Schuyler Hospital Auxiliary recently unveiled a new fundraiser – featuring a hand-crafted, three-story dollhouse built and donated by Dr. John Carozza, DDS.Tickets are available for $5 each or $25 for six. Contact Auxilian Kathy Fragola for more information at 535-2661.A winner will be drawn in December, and all proceeds go to the Auxiliary, to help with projects and equipment for Schuyler Hospital.The Schuyler Hospital Auxiliary was formally organized in 1969, bringing together the Hospital’s Pink Ladies (formed in 1952) with members of the Watkins Glen and Odessa-Montour Hospital Guilds, both active since the 1920s. The Auxiliary continues to help the Hospital with a group of faithful volunteers.For more information, to donate or to volunteer, go to www.schuylerhospital.org

Also on FingerLakes1.com