»

Chickens killed, equipment lost in Lodi shed fire

Seneca County Sheriff’s Deputies report that early Monday morning there was a shed fire at 8326 Neely road in the Town of Lodi.John M. Kiser woke about 4:00 am to discover his shed/chicken coop on fire. Kiser believed that an electric heater that was in the shed at the time was the cause for the fire.Lodi fire and Ovid fire responded and extinguished the fire. Damages are estimated to be about $1000; that includes the structure and Kiser’s two chickens that were in the structure at the time.

Also on FingerLakes1.com