Red Cross aids at Wayne, Livingston Co. fires

The Red Cross assisted four people with food and clothing after an apartment complex at 2 West Main Street in Macedon caught fire this morning. A holiday traveler suffered a mobile home fire while traveling through Geneseo last night; the Red Cross provided food and clothing for one adult in that fire, as well.As the weather turns wintery, the Red Cross reminds folks to use caution when heating their homes. Also, during the holiday season, take care with holiday decorations and cooking. For more safety tips, please click here.

Also on FingerLakes1.com