Family of 9 displaced in Dundee house fire

The Yates County Chapter of the American Red Cross responded to a house fire at 24 Union Street in Dundee on Saturday morning February 6, 2010.A family of 9 people lived in the home – 2 adults and their 7 children.Two of the children were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. Everyone else got out safelyThe family does have a place to stay. The Red Cross will be assisting them with free emergency food and clothing.This is the fourth fire in Dundee in the past few months. To make a donation to the Yates County Chapter to assist in their local disaster response, you can donate online at www.yatesredcross.org or by sending a donation to 121 East Elm Street, Penn Yan, NY 14527

Also on FingerLakes1.com