This meeting is open to the public. Everyone is encouraged to attend this informative meeting and learn the FACTS about the Kinney Drugs project and how it will benefit the community.
– Ask questions about the proposed location for Kinney Drugs on the Fall Street and Rumsey Street corner.
– Learn why this building stays within the historical and architectural guidelines of our village.
– Learn why the Fall Street Pharmacy is being purchased and moved by Kinney Drugs.
– Learn how Kinney Drugs will benefit the community by bringing new jobs and needed tax revenue for the village and county.
Did you know?
· The average new Kinney store employs 35-40 people with an annual payroll of $600,000
· This store will increase village tax base by approximately $750,000
· Kinney has contributed $500,000 to local charities and youth groups
· Kinney is utilizing architectural fencing to help create a residential look
· Kinney is utilizing Victorian lighting to match the downtown district lighting
· Kinney is installing new sidewalks and curbs to create easy pedestrian access
· The new store will offer a convenience food department, pharmacy, drive-thru RX pickup, 1 hour photo lab, Western Union, utility payments, UPS shipping and public restrooms
BonaDent Dental Laboratories
2465 BonaDent Drive
Seneca Falls, NY 13148
Monday, July 7, 2003 from 6:00pm-8:00pm